To All Bountiful Ridge Patrons,
During this time of crisis facing our nation with the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking steps to ensure that you have the safest environment possible at Bountiful Ridge. In compliance with CDC guidelines and the guidance of the Davis County Health Department we will be implementing the following procedures:
Reservations and Payments
- Payment can be made when booking online, or with credit card over the phone. Cash, punch passes, gift rounds, and rainchecks will be accepted.
- Online Tee Time Reservations can be made 3 days in advance. Tee Times over the phone are 3 days in advance.
- Tee time increments are set to 10 minutes.
- Clubhouse, cafe, and pro shop will be open with a limit of 20 people in the building.
- Clubhouse restrooms will be accessible.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time to avoid creating large groups.
- Preferred lies in bunkers. Rakes are in bunkers.
- Flagsticks are removeable.
- Golf carts will be available
- Golf carts will be sanitized after each use
- Please help us by emptying your cart of all trash after use
Nothing is as important to us as the health of our guests, community, and staff members. We are paying close attention to national and local guidelines, and we’ll follow best practices recommended by public health officials. You can see the CDC’s recommendations for preventing the spread of illness on their website HERE.
Davis County Health Department asks that you be mindful of fellow golfers and the Bountiful Ridge staff. If you are not feeling well please stay at home. If you are at risk or have an underlying health condition please isolate accordingly.
Thank you and be safe.