Amateur and Men's Association Tournament Results
|April 20||Help-U-Sell 2 Man Scramble||Results|
|May 3||Spring Derby||Results|
|May 4||HBME CPA's Individual Chicago||Results|
|May 6||Bountiful Ridge Senior Amateur||Results|
|May 18||Bountiful Amateur||Results|
|June 1||Overhead Door 4 Man Lonewolf||Results|
|June 28||Val Randall Shootout Derby||Results|
|June 29||Residential Glassworks 2 Man Team - 6, 6, & 6||Results|
|August 3||All Star Marketing Individual Gross & Net||Results|
|August 24||State Farm Insurance 2-Man Best Ball||Results|
|September 20-21||City Wide Home Loans Club Championship||Results|
|September 30||Bountiful Ridge Senior Four Ball||Results|
|October 12||Jersey Mikes Ike Beesley||Results|
|October 12||Fall Ike Derby||Results|
|October 13||Fall Ike Derby||Results|
|October 13||Jersey Mikes Ike Beesley||Results|
|September 22||Lone Wolf||Results|
|August 25||Clearview Construction 2-Man Best Ball||Results|
|August 3-4||City Wide Home Loans Club Championship||Results|
|July 7||State Farm Insurance 2-Man Team - 6,6,6||Results|
|July 6||Val Randall Shootout Derby||Results|
|June 2||Residential Glassworks Individual Mulligan||Results|
|May 19||Bountiful Amateur||Results|
|May 7||Bountiful Ridge Senior Amateur||Results|
|May 5||HBME CPA's Individual Chicago||Results|
|May 4||Spring Derby||Results|
|March 31||Help-U-Sell 2 Man Scramble||Results|
|September 30||Ike Beesley - 4 Man Scramble (toughest holes)||Results|
|August 26||2-Man Best Ball||Results|
|August 5||Individual - Gross and Net||Results|
|July 15||2 Man Team 6,6, & 6 - (BB, Scramble, Alt Shot)||Results|
|July 14||Val Randall Shootout (Derby)||Results|
|June 19||Bountiful Ridge Mixed Pro-Am||Results|
|June 23-24||Club Championship||Results|
|June 3||Individual - Mulligan||Results|
|May 20||Bountiful City Amateur||Results|
|May 13||4 Man Team - Lone Wolf||Results|
|May 12||Spring Derby||Results|
|May 8||Bountiful Ridge Senior Amateur||Results|
|April 29||Chicago - Individual||Results|
|April 1||2 Man Scramble||Results|
|October 15||Ike Beesley - 4 Man Scramble (toughest holes)||Results|
|August 27||Lone Wolf - 4 Man Team||Results|
|August 5-6||Club Championship||Results|
|July 16||2 Man Team 6,6, & 6 - (BB, Scramble, Alt Shot)||Results|
|July 15||Val Randall Shootout (Derby)||Results|
|June 25||2-Man Best Ball||Results|
|June 20||Bountiful Ridge Mixed Pro-Am||Results|
|June 4||Individual - Gross & Net||Results|
|May 21||Bountiful Ridge Amateur||Results|
|May 9||Bountiful Ridge Senior Amateur||Results|
|May 7||4 Man Team - 1 Gross 2 Net||Results|
|April 16||Chicago - Individual||Results|
|March 26||2 Man Scramble||Results|
TOURNAMENT ENTRY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- The Men’s Association will be allowed to make their Thursday Twilight times one day in advance of tee times opening up for general play (8 days in advance by calling the pro shop). SIGN UP EARLY! It is our goal to fill all of our Thursday afternoon with just Men’s Association times but please understand, all times that are left available after the initial signup period will be open to the general public. It is important that you sign up for Twilights and Tournaments in advance. Online reservations can be made by visiting our website www.bountifulridgegolf.com.
- PLEASE CANCEL ANY TEE TIMES YOU ARE UNABLE TO USE. The proper use of reservation privileges will ensure our ability to set aside times for the men’s association in the future and also provide tee times for other association members.
- As always, we will do our best to accommodate your tournament tee time/pairings requests. Please understand the entire field cannot start at the first tee time (If you are requesting a specific time please indicate a 90 minute window in which you can tee off). The last time varies depending on the size of the field.
- Please call as early as possible to cancel from an event.
- You may call in your entry by contacting the golf shop at 298-6040 or by emailing Kent and Scott with your entries.
Handicap Information– Each BRGC Association member is required to have and maintain an accurate Utah Golf Association Handicap card. If you were a member last year the UGA mailed a renewal copy to your listed address. If for some reason you did not receive your handicap renewal form, contact the UGA office at 801-563-0400 or one of our staff. Remember, your Bountiful Ridge Men’s Association Renewal/Member Fee does not renew your Handicap Card.
- All tournament guests must have a verifiable USGA sanctioned handicap.
- As a member club within the UGA Handicap system, it is our assignment to promote good handicap procedures. This includes the accurate posting of all scores (good or bad) using equitable stroke control, peer review of all handicaps, and when necessary, the adjusting of handicaps (both up and down).
** As a member of the Bountiful Ridge men’s association it is strongly recommended that you purchase a handicap card for our golf course. This will allow you to see your score history each time you post at Bountiful Ridge.
PACE OF PLAY– During the play of our men’s association events (including Twilights) you will be expected to play each 9 holes in 2 hours/15 minutes or less. This is not an unreasonable request! (Helpful tips: 1) Be ready to play when it is your turn. 2) Limit your pre-shot routine to one practice swing. 3) Park golf cart in the middle of the fairway so each player can walk to his ball. 4) Be aware that your position on the course should be directly in back of the group in front of you. We appreciate you cooperation with this pace of play guideline. Your fellow association members will thank you also!
FYI…Our Bountiful Ridge Phone App is now available to be downloaded to both iPhone and Android users. Tee times can also be booked from this App and it also provides GPS capabilities for Bountiful Ridge.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2018 TOUNAMENT SPONSORS:
- Danny Kettle Help-U-Sell Real Estate
- Brett Wilson City Wide Home Loans
- Blair Archibald State Farm Insurance
- Ed Erickson HBME Certified Public Accountants
- Adam Prestwich Clearview Construction
- Craig Keller Residential Glassworks
- Jon Clegg Jersey Mike’s Subs
- James Christopherson Overhead Door
Thanks again for your support of the Bountiful Ridge Men’s Association and the added money!
UPCOMING FOR 2019…
- We will continue with our “Refer a New Member” Program. If a current member brings a new member (not a member last year) each will get their dues at 50% off ($15.00 each). As always, we appreciate your efforts in helping us grow our men’s association.
- Continued added sponsor money in Saturday tournaments. Again, a special thanks to our tournament sponsors for the added money to our purses.
- Punch cards can still be used for most Saturday events. If you chose not to use it you will still receive the reduced “punch card” rate for your green fee (Shotgun start events and Club Championship may still be an all-inclusive entry fee)
- Back 9 play once a month. For our nine hole players we will continue trying to reverse 9’s on the last Thursday of the month giving you more opportunity to experience the back 9.
2019 SENIORS Our association Senior Day will be each Tuesday throughout the year. We will structure this similar to our Thursday Twilite play. You are welcome to play in the 11:30 game (please arrive early) or make your own groups/tee times throughout the day. You must play with at least one other association member to be eligible. (You may play anytime of the day on Tuesday…if you need help finding a group to play with let us know and we will do our best to pair you with another association member). You must be age 55 or older and have a valid UGA handicap card to participate. Tuesday Senior play will be from the White Tees markers. Tell your friends and family about our Senior Day! It is our goal to grow these events each year and add another fun dimension to our association, while providing an additional playing opportunity for our “seasoned” members.
GOLF COURSE PROJECTS UPDATE:
- Green reestablishment: This spring the greens will continue to be seeded and fertilized for recovery. We are expecting greens to be grown in and back in normal playing condition by June 2019.
- Bunker renovation project: Our greenside bunker renovation project will begin as soon as the course is available this spring. This work will be done in the shoulder months of the season as not to disrupt play during the peak months. We are planning to have all bunkers renovated within a 2-3 year period.
- Tee box renovation & leveling: This work on the tee boxes will begin as soon as the course is available this spring. We plan on completing the tee boxes on #2, #3, & #5 by May 1st.
- Removal of diseased and dead trees and plant materials: This work will take place this spring and fall. We will eventually plan to replace new trees in these areas where trees have been removed.
- On course restroom renovation: This season we will begin the remodeling process of each of the on course restroom facilities. This work is expected to be completed by spring 2020.
- Opening Men’s Association Twilight: Thursday, March 14th (possibly sooner if weather stays warm)
- Opening Men’s Association Weekend Event: Saturday, March 30th Format: “2 Man Scramble”. You may invite a member or guest as your partner. Please call the Bountiful Ridge Golf Shop to sign up, 298-6040.
Again, welcome to Bountiful Ridge for a great season of golf activities. If there is anything that our staff can do to help you enjoy your golfing experience at Bountiful Ridge, please let us know.
Fairways & Greens!
Kent McComb, Scott Olsen & Staff