Course Currently Closed
COVID-19 Precautions and Procedures
At Bountiful Ridge the health and safety of our customers is important us. We believe that during these stressful times people need to engage in activities that are good for their physical and mental health. Golf gives people an opportunity to be outside in the fresh air and sunshine, and can provide some relief from the uncertainties we are all facing.
Bountiful Ridge is open for business. We are increasing our cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our clubhouse and on our golf carts and continually updating our practices through guidance from the Health Department.
In compliance with CDC guidelines and the directive of the Davis County Health Department, the following procedures are in effect:
• Clubhouse, cafe, and pro shop will be open with a limit of 20 people in the building.
• Prepayment can be done with credit card online or over the phone. Cash, punch passes, and rain checks will now be accepted.
• Clubhouse restrooms will be available.
• Tee times will be in ten minute increments. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
• Tee times can be booked up to 3 days in advance online, or 2 days in advance by phone.
• There will be no rakes. Flagsticks are to remain in the cup. Cups will be prepared for easy ball removal.
• Carts will be sanitized after each use.
Further details are included HERE. Please call the pro shop with any additional questions.
Thank you for your patience, help, and support during this difficult time.