Tournament Menu w/Bountiful Ridge Cafe
BOUNTIFUL RIDGE GOLF COURSE
POLICIES and PROCEDURES
Thank you for choosing Bountiful Ridge Golf Course as your group’s tournament site. We hope that the following information and policies will help you in the planning of this year’s event. Any questions may be directed to Kent McComb or Scott Olsen: Bountiful Ridge Golf Course, 2430 S. Bountiful Blvd., Bountiful, UT 84010. Ph: 801 298-6040 Email: email@example.com
- Advanced Reservations are available for groups of 12 players or more.
- The fees for advanced group reservations are as follows:
- Full Course Shotgun Starts (120 – 144 players) $56.00 per player
- Half Course Shotgun Starts (60 – 80 players) $5,000
(For half course shotgun starts, play will be led by public golf and/or followed by public golf)
- Monday shotgun starts (excluding holidays) $50.00 per player
- Tee time groups (#1 tee start, 10 min. intervals) $56.00 per player
- For full day exclusive course rental contact Kent or Scott for pricing
- A $224.00 (one foursome) deposit/down payment will need to be returned with the enclosed information form in order to hold your requested date and time. This payment will be deducted from your final bill. Deposits cannot be refunded.
- Total payment must be paid seven (7) days prior to the scheduled event. Rainouts (Golf Course unplayable) will be rescheduled or refunded. Unfortunately, No-Shows cannot be refunded.
- In order to continue our policy to allow groups to reserve large blocks of tee times in advance, groups of 60 players or more will be expected to use the golf course restaurant – No outside food or beverage may be brought into the facility. Under the Utah State law, patrons are prohibited bringing outside alcohol onto the premises. The restaurant can provide many different levels of service to best fit your group (menu attached). If not on the menu, just ask.
- The tournament coordinator will need to provide a list of pairings (tee time assignments) to the golf shop no later than two (3) days prior to the event.
- All groups purchasing pro shop gift certificates will receive a complimentary gift certificate in the amount of 10% of the purchase price of gift certificates. (Example: You purchase $1,000.00 in gift certificates you will receive an additional gift certificate in the amount of $100.00). We can also provide many types of tee gifts and golf prizes at reasonable prices. Contrary to popular belief, many items may be less money and more convenient than dealing with the discount retail stores.
- The company/organization will be responsible for the actions of their group.
Again, thank you for choosing Bountiful Ridge Golf Club for your tournament venue. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to call.
Kent J. McComb, PGA Professional
Scott Olsen, PGA Professional