BOUNTIFUL RIDGE GOLF COURSE
GROUP RESERVATIONS – POLICIES and PROCEDURES
Thank you for choosing Bountiful Ridge Golf Course as your group’s tournament site. We hope that the following information and policies will help you in the planning of this year’s event. Any questions may be directed to Kent McComb or Scott Olsen: Bountiful Ridge Golf Course, 2430 S. Bountiful Blvd., Bountiful, UT 84010. Ph: 801 298-6040 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced Reservations are available for groups of 12 players or more.
- The fees for advanced group reservations are $52.00 per person, which includes the use of a golf cart.
- A $208.00 (one foursome) deposit/down payment will need to be returned with the enclosed information form in order to hold your requested date and time. This payment will be deducted from your final bill. Deposits cannot be refunded.
- Total payment must be paid ten (10) days prior to the scheduled event. Rainouts (Golf Course unplayable) will be rescheduled or refunded. Unfortunately, No-Shows cannot be refunded.
- In order to continue our policy to allow groups to reserve large blocks of tee times in advance, groups will be expected to use the golf course restaurant – No outside food or beverage may be brought into the facility. The restaurant can provide many different levels of service to best fit your group (menu attached). If not on the menu, just ask.
- The tournament coordinator will need to provide a list of pairings (tee time assignments) to the golf shop no later than three (3) days prior to the event.
- All groups purchasing pro shop gift certificates will receive a complimentary gift certificate in the amount of 10% of the purchase price of gift certificates. (Example: You purchase $1,000.00 in gift certificates you will receive an additional gift certificate in the amount of $100.00). We can also provide many types of tee gifts and golf prizes at reasonable prices. Contrary to popular belief, many items may be less money and more convenient than dealing with the discount retail stores.
- “Shot Gun Starts” (all players starting at the same time) Require:
Modified Shot Gun Start – a minimum of 64 players and a maximum of 80 players.
Full Course (18 hole) Shot Gun Start – a minimum of 120 players and a maximum of 144 players.
- The company/organization will be responsible for the actions of their group.
Again, thank you for choosing Bountiful Ridge Golf Club for your tournament venue. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call.
Kent J. Mccomb